Christian Counseling Careers
Full Job Description
Are you a Christian counselor who LOVE’s Jesus and is OBSESSED with clinical excellence?
My name is Josh Spurlock and I am the founder of MyCounselor.Online. We serve the body of Christ through professional counseling services in-person at our offices and around the world through online tele-mental health.
To meet the growing demand for tele-mental health we are opening new offices in major metro’s around the United States.
If you are a professional counselor with a burning desire to practice in a faith-based setting that is fanatical about clinical excellence – We might be the place for you!
Learn more here: MyCounselor.Online/careers
- Jesus follower – MyCounselor.Online is a faith-based Christian counseling practice. Being a Jesus follower is a requirement to work here.
- State-Licensure – MyCounselor.Online is a professional counseling practice.
- We require you hold or are pursuing a Master’s Degree from an accredited institution
- State-licensure in a counseling-related field. Acceptable licensures include (but are not limited to): Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Psychologist. *If you are pursuing licensure you may apply as well.
We offer Education and Professional Development
· MCO CertificationTraining provided
· A two- year training program that guides clinicians through attaining the foundational knowledge of MCO’s theoretical modalities and equips clinicians with the key aspects of how to proficiently use them in their clinical practice.
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday with rotating evening and weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Master’s (Preferred)
- One location
- Fully Remote
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
Company’s Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
30+ days ago
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly
to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer’s application process.
To apply please visit