AACC World Conference Sold Out!
AACC World Conference Sold Out!
Categories: AACC BLOG
by Public Relations
FOREST, VA — The American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) is excited to announce that the highly anticipated 2023 “Know Hope” World Conference has officially sold out, with over 7,000 attendees set to gather for this transformative event. The Conference will be held at the iconic Opryland Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee, and will take place from Sept. 13-16, 2023.
The 2023 “Know Hope” World Conference promises to be an unforgettable experience, featuring a lineup of inspiring mainstage sessions, pre-conference workshops, and in-depth breakout sessions. Attendees will have the opportunity to engage with experts, thought leaders, and fellow participants in an atmosphere of learning, growth, and spiritual renewal.
Dr. Tim Clinton, President of AACC, expressed his enthusiasm for the upcoming event, stating, “The AACC World Conference is one of the most influential events in Christianity today. We are thrilled to share that this is our largest crowd in the history of the event, and we are bringing together the leading voices and minds in the field. We are coming together to grow, especially in clinical wisdom, and to stand committed to our faith as we are on the front lines of mental health care. We cannot wait to see what God is going to do in and through our time together.”
The conference will include:
- 9 captivating mainstage sessions
- Dynamic mainstage speakers, including notable figures such as:
- Tim Tebow, NYT bestselling author and speaker
- Bob Goff, NYT bestselling author
- Kelly Shackelford, President and CEO, First Liberty Institute
- Katherine Wolf, Founder, Hope Heals
- Dr. Curt Thompson, Founder, Center for Being Known
- Tim Timberlake, Senior Pastor, Celebration Church
- Dr. George Barna, Founder, The Barna Group
- Dr. Sharon May, Founder and President, Safe Haven Relationship Counseling Center
- Dr. Harold Koenig, Duke University
- Dr. Tyler VanderWeele, Harvard University
- Dr. Siang Yang Tan, Fuller’s School of Psychology & Marriage and Family Therapy
- Dr. Daniel Amen, Founder, Amen Clinics and BrainMD
- Mark Batterson, Lead Pastor, National Community Church
- Greg Surratt, Founding Pastor, Seacoast Church
- Dr. John Townsend, NYT best-selling author and business consultant
- Dr. Shannae Anderson, clinical and forensic psychologist
- Jennifer Ellers, professional counselor, crisis response trainer, and autho
- A diverse range of over 175 workshops across 25 tracks, covering various topics related to counseling, mental health, relationships, and spirituality.
- Entertainment led by Chonda Pierce, Mandisa, Natalie Grant, and Steven Curtis Chapman.
The “Know Hope” World Conference will provide a unique platform for attendees to connect, learn, and be inspired by prominent voices in the field of Christian mental health counseling and personal development. With an emphasis on fostering a sense of community and hope, this event is poised to leave a lasting impact on the lives of all those in attendance.
For more information about the 2023 “Know Hope” World Conference and the American Association of Christian Counselors, please visit www.worldconference.net.
Tim Clinton, EdD, LPC, LMFT, is president of the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC), the largest and most diverse Christian counseling association in the world. He serves as the Executive Director of the Global Center for Mental Health, Addiction and Recovery at Liberty University and he is cohost of Dr. James Dobson’s Family Talk, heard on over 1,400 radio outlets daily. Licensed as a professional counselor and as a marriage and family therapist, Dr. Clinton is recognized as a world leader in mental health and relationship issues and spends much of his time working with Christian leaders and professional athletes. He has authored or edited nearly thirty books including “Take It Back: Reclaiming Biblical Masculinity,” “The Heart & Strength of Being a Man,” and his latest book, “Focus on the Future: Your Family, Your Faith, and Your Voice Matter Now More Than Ever.” He has been married forty-three years to his wife Julie, and together they have two children, Megan (married to Ben) Zach (married to Evelyn), and granddaughters Olivia and Sophia who have stolen their hearts.
About the AACC
The American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) is the largest and most diverse Christian Counseling association in the world. The AACC’s mission is to equip the entire community of care, including licensed professionals, pastors, and lay caregivers, with biblical truth and psychosocial insights so they can minister to hurting persons and help them move to personal wholeness, interpersonal competence, and mental stability. The AACC accomplishes this mission through its widely attended events, its educational programs, and materials available via Light University and the AACC’s publications.
Website | www.aacc.net,
Facebook | American Association of Christian Counselors
Instagram | @theaacc_
Twitter | @theaacc